sábado, 25 de julho de 2026

 KIND

BIRD...


I


I am a simple

gentle bird

that just

who wants to fly

since my birth


II


Leave my nest

And I go in search of my dream

Predestined

For this

World,

As a human being,

As a guest,

A pilgrim,

That one day he says goodbye

Definitely...! 


III


And as long as you live

In this land,

Like a creature,

To establish

Friendship relationships,

Of cordiality,

Of fraternity,

From fraternity

Without any

Evil...! I am a simple

gentle bird

that just

who wants to fly

since my birth


II


Leave my nest

And I go in search of my dream

Predestined

For this

World,

As a human being,

As a guest,

A pilgrim,

That one day he says goodbye

Definitely...! 


III


And as long as you live

In this land,

Like a creature,

To establish

Friendship relationships,

Of cordiality,

Of fraternity,

From fraternity

Without any

Evil...! 


IV


My throne

It is not eternal;

It's a passenger,

It's transitory,

It's ephemeral,

And it must be

Vivid

With a lot

Pleasure,

In each

Minute,

In each

Second;

It is not hereditary,

It's not lifetime...! 


V


This world

It is illusory;

Let's not take him seriously;

It's not like that

How it is painted,

Imagined;

It's not so real,

Natural,

Pure,

True! 

Each of us must be

Well prepared;

See him like this

And which

Our eyes see it! 


VI


The flying

It also requires

May we have

Feet well

Seats

On earth,

On the floor,

With the heart,

But also

With reason...! 


(Continues)


BRANDOA (Sunday, 04:15), 07/26/2026. 


KKNDO

(FF1)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário