quinta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2026

 HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

MY

GRANDCHILD

KENZO! 


I


Congratulations, Kenzito

For this moment

Special in which I provide

Tribute to the date of your birth! 

I wish you good health,

Happiness,

Wisdom,

Humanity

Together

To your family,

Happiness

In the future

What do I want

Let it be gold! 


II


Put

This azo,

And opportunity, thank you

To the Lord

Creator,

For the coming

From my KENZO

To the world,

Put

Have provided

To the family

The revelry,

Moment of love,

Happiness

And may it give you health,

In order to seize every opportunity

Of life,

Soon

To live

And win,

Whatever

The difficulty! 


III


I thank

And I do

I hope my Kenzito

It is

Happy

At every moment,

What does it say

Respect

At every step

Let it be and let it be

Successfully

Through effort,

Dedication

And commitment

For the realization

From your dream! 


Barking (Friday, 01:10), 28/08/2026. 


From grandfather with great tenderness

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário