quinta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2026

 I  WANT HAVE

THE STRONG

HEART


I


At every moment,

I want to have

A strong

heart,

To replace

Any difficulty



II


The moment has come

Back,

Moment

Back

To the house,

To the site

After a brief period

Of refuge

In the lands of His Majesty

Where I was received

With all the hospitality

For my family,

Big moments

Happiness,

Feel surrounded

From people we love

And they also love us... 


III


I ran away

From the routine

Daily life

Lisbon

And I headed

To the routine

London,

To leave

Of swimming

In the waters of the Tagus,

And sail

In the waters of Thames! 

To forget

The loneliness

From Brandoa

And live

At the bow

From Barking,

From Brighton,

From Hacney... 


IV


Moments

Interesting,

Important

In which I let myself be absorbed

For the conviviality

Sound

Daily

In the middle

Family,

Take to the air

Relaxed,

Distracted

In detail,

Concentrated

In love

What brings us

And pleasure

The health

And happiness... 


V


I don,t  know

What I thought

The moment I arrived

To this world

And I was welcomed! 

I don't know

How I integrated,

But I only know

It was so

Pacific,

Harmonic

Without any surprises

In terms of habit,

of culture,

In all places

What I went through

And refuges

I hugged myself... 


VI


I returned

Guest

That does ask for anything

To eat,

To drink,

Sleep. 

I am taken,

I am led

For someone

Who loves me

And that also

I love him

In my heart. 

I wish everything

Be done

So

Perfect,

Balanced,

Symmetrical,

Understanding,

With respect,

Love,

Trust

Mutual

And reciprocal! 


(Continues)


Barking (London, Friday, 05:27), 28/8/2026. 



                            kKNDO

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário